Friday, May 9, 2008

Shout out to mothers!

As mothers, our families love and admire us because we help them go to another level. My own mother always sacrificed so that I and my sister and brothers could have the education and other material things she was not able to have as a child of WWII. She gave us by example, the tools to build a better tomorrow. You are doing the same for your families. She enlarged us and empowered us to be successful and meet the challenges of life. She taught us our value as human beings and instilled in us our own inherent belief in our own ability to succeed. I honor my mother daily by being a good human being and being a successful human being. I am the evidence that SHE walked this earth and it is because of her that I am grounded spiritually, emotionally and mentally.

No comments: